April 2, 2011

WE ARE THE WORLD 25 FOR HAITI

I thought this finding was funny because I actually watched this video like 20 times and probably cried good 3 times. There were more or less known as "Il Trio" or even "TRYO" at that time. Not sure if any of those were the group's official name. Someone please enlighten me :'(

As many of you may know, We Are the World 25 for Haiti was released on February 2010 as a charity song for the Haitian people. You can even see their names listed on this Wikipedia page! Anyway, I would never ever thought of a possibility of Il Volo featured in this music video until ILTRIOTV on Youtube said so. I'm guessing either this was Il Volo's official account before they changed the name to Il Volo. Anyway, here's the music video for We Are the World 25 for Haiti. Do you see them?




All three of them in the left-top corner!


Gianluca and Piero


Gianluca and half of Ignazio and Piero D:


You know where they are ;)

Gianluca!

I think it's really cool that they were invited by Quincy Jones (executive producer) to join this project when they were practically nobody in American music market. I'm happy for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment